Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Season's greetings, and all that jazz. This past month has been incredibly exhausting for me. I got a new job which provides me with virtually NO free time. I'm not sure how long I'm going to stick this one out.
I have a solo show coming up in February, and have no time to prepare for it. I actually woke up in a panic yesterday. So, I'm scrambling to get ready, and hoping everything will work out.
I've recently finished a piece for a charity event in Sandy Springs. Unfortunately I cannot post a picture of it because it's supposed to be a "mystery." The Sandy Springs Society's Starburst 2009 Gala will be Saturday - February 28, 2009 at The Ritz Carlton in Buckhead. I will plan on posting a picture of it after the event.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday Season, and is ready to get back to the old grind!

No comments: