Monday, November 1, 2010

It's been a little while...

I have been a little bit busy lately. I moved to a completely new town. So I didn't know ANYBODY! Had to start over and join a new artists group. Tying to meet people, find a job, get to know the area... oh and get settled into a new house. (Still working on all of it actually.) But I just finished a new painting and submitted it for an upcoming show. Right now I'm very anxiously waiting to hear if I made it. It's called Autumn Leaf. The watery background is acrylic and the leaf itself is oil. 8x10 on a canvas panel. Here you can see the frame, well most of it. I submitted another painting, an older one. It is called Solitude, you can see it a few posts ago (works in progress); the one with snowy mountains. I should find out in a few days if either of them got in the show. Fingers crossed!




No comments: